Landscape Garden Design & Build Service Guildford
Design & Build
Stripe Gardens can take on your garden landscape project from start to finish…or any part in between.
From our first meeting we are gathering information from you as clients to determine what you are looking for in your new garden. This could be areas for entertaining, outdoor kitchen, parterre, safe children’s play area or an immaculate flat level lawn that can be striped for that traditional english garden look!
Your garden designer will work closely with you through the whole garden transformation process from the initial on site meeting…through to the creation of multiple concept design options that will be talked through in detail to come up with what elements and shapes should form the basis of a final design.
Your designer will then come away and that the time needed to create your garden design taking into account all your previous discussions and site geography to ensure you get a garden that works for you, sits well with your property and has the build quality and installations to keep looking great for years to come.
On agreeing your final design Stripe Gardens can provide you with a landscape build quotation for the installation of the garden design as a whole, or we can quote for stage builds where one or several areas are built at a time, spreading the cost over two or more years for elaborate designs.
Our goal as a company is to create you the garden of your dreams that suits both your timescale and budget. Providing you the best value for money to get from the inception stage right through to the final element of installation.
Specialising in the construction of medium to large multi-element landscape projects our experienced staff, using our own landscaping excavators, lifting equipment as well as thorough pre-planning ensures efficient garden build times.
Guaranteed Works for Quality & Durability
As part of your landscape project with Stripe Gardens we perform follow up visits to your site to look around all installations checking for any material failures or unexpected issues with installations.
Of course anything that is not as it should be will be resolved as soon as practicable. Giving you the piece of mind that everything is as it should be in your new Garden.
During construction your designer will be on hand making regular visits to check on the construction and schedule with your foreman. Above all your personal designer is always at the end of the phone if you ever need an update or would like to discuss anything during the build.
We Want What You Want
At the end of the day we want to design and construct gardens that make you smile every day you see and use them.
We want them to last many years…we know you will have friends and relatives visiting your home & garden and there is no better way for us to gain new work than the confidence given from potential clients being in and around of one of our gardens one, three or ten years following construction.
Some of The Landscaping Services We Offer:
- Garden design
- Consultation services
- Driveways – Block paving, resin-bond surfaces, gravels and tarmac.
- Patios – Natural stones, Corten steel, infinite variations of finish inc. lighting, edging, water features, capping & retained levels. Brick retaining walls, timber clad retaining walls.
- Fencing – Infinite custom styles & varying material options inc. soundproofed fencing. Sleeper retaining walls & raised beds, garden structures in timber creating shade, screening, outdoor living areas, Integrated automatic irrigation systems, water features and lighting.
- Soft landscaping services such as border creation, soil improvement & mulching composts, planting schemes, wildflower meadows, seeding & turfing of lawns and wildflower meadows, training roses & climbers.
- Maintenance services such as full annual lawn care treatments and mowing, all annual plant care, hedge cutting, tree & fruit tree pruning & arboricultural services, leaf clearing, jet washing and treating of hard surfaces and more.